Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Welcome Baby Max!

We finally have officially met our new baby! Mark Thomas Lawrence, Jr., called "Max," was born August 7, 2009 at 6:16 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs 5 oz and was 21 inches long. He was strong and healthy from the beginning, kicking and screaming! We spent two days in the hospital. We arrived home Sunday afternoon and have been enjoying it ever since.

The first picture of Max with his mom.


Max's first picture with Daddy!


Our week 39 belly pictures, taken Thursday night before Max was born.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I can't wait for more about updates from you all about life as parents! I am sure Max is keeping both of you very busy right now though!

    Were you induced? I know you had mentioned it before and I was curious if you were and if there were any positives/negatives. Just email me at mb_hardeman@yahoo.com.

    I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete