Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Max Rolled Over!






Max will be 12 weeks old on Friday! Last Saturday when I had Max in the floor for some tummy time, he surprised me and Mark by rolling over! Now, it wasn't a full 360 roll, but he did roll from his tummy to his back! We were both very excited! Max seems determined to make sure that both his mommy and his daddy witness as many of his milestones as possible. When I was only about four months pregnant, I was relaxing in a bubble bath, when suddenly Max started kicking. It was the first time that I could feel actual kicks. Mark was in the living room, so I yelled for him to come quickly. Of course he came running, and by that time, the kicking had stopped. However, within just a couple of minutes, Max started right back up again. So we both witness the first kicks, the first breaths, and now, the first rolls! Hopefully we will be able to share many, many more special moments with our son! The video below is not the first roll, but the second. Of course we weren't videoing when the big moment actually happened, but as soon as it did, I grabbed the video camera in case we got some more action. Luckily, he decided to show off a little bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment